The course will include key topics on finance, economics and financial markets to provide the base domain knowledge along with the journalism related topics.
What you should expect from the program
The program is all about experiential learning. You will be trained by industry professional that adds to the beauty of the program. You will be taught by excellent faculty, all of whom have years of practical experience as financial journalists.
The provision of vocational training in journalism for people who are unemployed or have been made redundant
Skills and Qualities Required
To pursue any career there are skills and personal characteristics that you should possess in order to be successful.
- Appetite for hard work
- Analytical ability and statistical aptitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to be creative and pen down thoughts in clear, coherent and concise manner
- Good communication skills and self-confidence
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to grow and maintain client relationships
- Ability to think on your feet and react quickly to the changing environment